We as vegans enjoy laughing too and most of the jokes do not offend us..at least most of us..since we do not take them personally. Are you ready for funny vegan jokes?
Well, be ready to laugh and also to learn a few lingos that we vegans use. These vegan jokes will surely relate to you and will be able to brighten your day.
The jokes are divided into food jokes, people (vegan) jokes and one liners for vegans. I hope you enjoy this article of funny vegan jokes..Let’s get started.
At the end be sure to leave a comment stating which was the joke that you liked the most out of these funny vegans.
Before we start let’s look at what Steve Harvey has to say about Vegans.
Now that you have had a bit of some laugh (hopefully) from Steve Harvey let’s start with some jokes.
Food vegan jokes
When talking about funny vegan jokes it is always great to start with food jokes as this is what most people easily relate to.
Now let’s start with the vegan food jokes.
- Do you want me to tell you a vegan joke?…I promise it won’t be cheesy
- Why are vegan jokes so few?…because they are corny.
- Why did the tomato blush?…because he saw the salad, dressing.
- A vegan decides to go to the doctor. He has carrot sticking out of his ear, celery out of the other ear and broccoli out of his nose. He then asks the doctor what is wrong?..The doctor says: “well for one thing, you are not eating right”
- Why did tofu cross the road?..To prove that he wasn’t chicken.
- What do you call it when one chickpea murders another?…..A hummus-cide
- If vegetarians eat vegetables then what do humanitarians eat?
- What did the lettuce say to the celery?…..Are you stalking me?
- Do you serve vegetarians here?…of course how do you like them served?
Vegan people jokes
Vegan jokes would be incomplete without me talking about the people (vegans) and how they relate. I hope you can enjoy these as well.
- What did one vegan say to the other vegan?……We have to stop meating like this.
- Why do vegans always lose big deals in life?…Because they do not like to meat at all.
- Which celebrity tastes vegan?…Halle Berry
- What is the best way to keep milk fresh?…leave it in the cow.
- What crackers do vegetarians refuse to eat?..animal crackers
One liners jokes
If you love the quick one liner jokes then this section will be very enjoyable to you.
- Dear vegans and vegetarians I season my meat with your food.
- When I want to become anorexic that is when I will become a vegan.
- Dear vegans, stop killing and finishing our source of our food chain.
- Vegans call themselves strict environmentally conscious people but they still use paper to write on and still walk on grass.
- Become a vegan when animal food stops tasting so good.
Bonus vegan jokes
Upon writing this article I thought to just give you just two final jokes since you have read all the way to this part. These are some common vegan jokes that are used.
I promise these will be worth your while and time.
I have only put two so I hope you enjoy.
- Me: I had a vegan ice cream
Them: why do you always have to talk about being vegan?
Me:I had ice-cream
Them: OH MY GOD I thought you were vegan?
- The quickest way to become a nutritionist? Talk to a vegan. Suddenly everyone becomes an expert on food when they meet a vegan.
Final vegan jokes for you
There are loads of vegan jokes that we as vegan hear on a daily basis and I have to say that all of them are funny to listen to especially if you know that they will not offend you the slightest as a vegan.
The jokes in this article were divided into different categories so that you will understand what they all meant and how they relate like vegan food jokes, vegan people jokes and one liners.
Most people tend to find the one liners more funny since they relate well with them as most people who read these jokes are meat-eaters.
On my side I have to say that the vegan food jokes tend to always make me laugh just because I am so use to eating vegan food. My favorite joke is “Can I tell you a vegan joke?… I promise it won’t be cheesy”.
I Know it tends to be on the corny side but for me it is about being different and I just love it.
I used this one at my work[place several times and most people laughed and said it was a good one although not that funny. You see this is what I like the clever kind of jokes.
So everyone has their favorite or should I say they type of humor, So what is yours? write on the comment section below.
I hope you enjoyed this article of vegan jokes and I hope it was meaningful and good for to start or end your day (depending on when you are reading this).
I will be waiting for your comment below. Let’s engage.