The Extenze pill is designed by Biotab Nutraceuticals, Inc, a company line founded in 2006 and deals in retail and sales. Extenze was formulated with an aim to alleviate the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men.
The primary purpose behind manufacturing this product was to introduce natural virility enhancement ingredients to the world, with the most negligible side effects.
Since it was first marketed, the Extenze pill has faced lawsuits twice for its penis enlargement claims; however, the product managed to ride out the storm.
Let’s dive deeper into what erectile dysfunction is and how Extenze can serve as a drug of choice to dampen its symptoms over time.
The consistent inability of a penis to achieve or sustain an erection for a considerable period during sexual intercourse is known as erectile dysfunction.
An erection usually happens followed by a sexual sight or touch, which causes the penile muscles to relax, and blood flow towards the penis is revved up. In erectile dysfunction, the person’s penile muscles do not respond correctly to the stimuli; thus, they stay contracted.
It’s quite a common sexual condition that majorly happens due to underlying health issues and aging. Illnesses that may cause erectile dysfunction include cardiovascular disorders, hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, stress, anxiety, and many others.
Erectile dysfunction is not always associated with a disease; in fact, any distressing situation may cause the penis to lose its ability to stay erect. In the U.S, around 52% of men aged from 40-70 have erectile dysfunction, while over 70% of them are aged 70 and more. (1–2)
If you’re experiencing erectile dysfunction, you might be struggling with
- Getting an erection even upon physical stimulation
- Sustaining it through the climax due to weakened blood vessels that couldn’t remain dilated for long
- No interest in sex (decreased libido), harming romantic relationships, leading to separation.
- Inability to reach climax and achieve orgasm even after sufficient stimulation
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation, leading to frustration and stress.
Product name: ExtenZe Supplement
Veganweight.com rating:3 out of 5
What is ExtenZe Pill?
ExtenZe is made for the purpose of enhancing sexual satisfaction and lessen the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in suffering men.
It is made of natural herbal and nutritious compounds in order to minimize the risks associated with synthetically prepared drugs.
Other options to deal with erectile dysfunction are also not free of risks and pain. Thus using Extenze is better than surgical penile implants, injections, surgery, vacuum pump erection devices, and urethra suppositories.
The ingredients incorporated in Extenze are long being used as the treatment of erectile dysfunction. However, some of them are recommended to be consumed only with your doctor’s suggestion.
- Increases the sex drive, which might have lost in erectile dysfunction
- Makes the erection more robust and long-lasting.
- Enhances the stamina to perform sexual activities.
- Ensures pleasurable orgasms
- Helps enlarge the penis both in length and girth for maximum sexual pleasure
- Natural ingredients make it safer to use
- The customer can return the product to the manufacturers within 67 days of its purchase.
- Free shipping internationally makes it easy to obtain and consume at the global level.
- No need to get a doctor’s prescription to buy Extenze as it’s an over-the-counter supplement.
- Easily obtained.
- You can’t buy it from any other shop except their official website. (3)
- Takes at least eight weeks to work fully.
- The price of Extenze might sound a bit higher to an ordinary person.
One pack is one month’s supply and is for $49.9
Two packs are for two months and are for $89.95 ($10 off)
Three packs are for three months and are for $124.95 ($25 off)
Six packs are for Six months (golden value) are for $249.95 ($50 off)
The six months pack has the most value and is more popular among consumers.
Ingredients of ExtenZe Pill
The manufacturers claim it to be their proprietary secrete, and no other virility supplement brand has it. This product is a blend of natural elements, amino acids, and nutrients that increases the blood flow to the penis and enlarges it. For optimal sexual fulfillment, the ingredients incorporated in this blend are:
- 1. Folic Acid (Folate) – it helps provide a sudden energy boost and increase WBCs (white blood cells) and RBCs (red blood cells). Since folate deficiency is associated with infertility, the use of Extenze makes sure there is no folate deficit-induced infertility.
- 2. Zinc – it is believed to increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. It is shown in some studies that it boosts up the quantity and motility of sperms too.
- 3. Pregnenolone – it is a parent steroid hormone that gives rise to the production of other steroid hormones in our body. Pregnenolone is typically produced by the body, but people take it as a supplement for multiple reasons, including penile muscle enlargement.
- 4. Piper Longum – it is a spice that is commonly used to treat cough, flu, asthma, bronchitis, etc. It has been seen to improve the symptoms of anxiety and depression upon consumption.
- 5. Yohimbe extract – it is a herbal extract that helps improve the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by blocking the receptors that prevent penile erections.
- 6. L-Arginine – it is an amino acid that may help reduce the signs of erectile dysfunction when consumed in relatively higher doses.
- 7. Horny Goat Weed – a specific compound in horny goat weed named icariin blocks protein phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes in the body (4). This enzyme is responsible for dilatating penile arteries, and its blockage increases the blood rush to the penis.
- 8. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) – it is responsible for the production of testosterone in the body. While it might be beneficial for fertility, it may cause specific adverse effects upon consumption.
What does Science say about the ingredients?
The effectiveness of many ingredients present in ExtenZe Pill is backed by plenty of pragmatic scientific evidence. Some essential studies are listed below:
A meta-analysis performed in 2020 (5) on dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) supplementation on testosterone levels concluded:
“In summary, our systematic review and meta-analysis that was based on 42 RCTs revealed that oral administration of DHEA supplement was associated fully to the increase of plasma testosterone levels in both genders.”
A review study published in 2020 (6) on Efficacy and Safety of Common Ingredients in Aphrodisiacs Used for Erectile Dysfunction showed:
“Nutraceuticals used in ED treatment include a variety of ingredients. Although L-arginine is a safe supplement with clinical data supporting improved erectile function, limited data exist on the efficacy of other ingredients in the treatment of ED.”
Horny Goat Weed
A study in 2013 (6) demonstrates the Erectogenic and Neurotrophic Effects of Icariin, a Purified Extract of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium spp.) In Vitro and In Vivo as:
“Daily treatment with low-dose, purified ICA improves penile hemodynamic parameters 4 weeks after cavernous nerve injury in a rat model of ED. Improved functional outcomes in ICA-treated animals are associated with increased penile nNOS and smooth muscle content. Our findings are of interest not just as a validation of this traditional treatment for erectile problems but also as a new and potentially important means to study and treat nerve injuries in human patients.”
Can athletes take it?
If you’re an athlete, beware of the two main ingredients of Extenze, which are pregnenolone and DHEA. These are listed as performance-enhancing substances, and upon getting detected in blood, they can get you suspended.
Potential drugs used in doping include androstenedione, anabolic steroids, stimulants, erythropoietin, diuretics, human growth hormone, and creatine.
Doping is discouraged not only because many sports organizations prohibit it but also because it holds server health risks.
Is Extenze a scam?
ExtenZe is probably the most sold male enhancement pill for three decades. Tons of consumers have enormously great reviews about this product and their experience with it.
If you’re someone who is experiencing a lack of libido and other erectile discrepancies, there is no harm in giving ExtenZe Pill a try.
The best thing about the Extenze Pill is that its ingredients are backed by copious scientific research. Some of the recent scientific evidence is mentioned in this review too.
It comes with 67 days money-back guarantee (though it takes almost eight weeks for it to work accurately), and you can get your money back within 67 days of its purchase.
If it doesn’t seem to work, you can get your money back.
Although the product has massive benefits associated with it and there is no need for a prescription to get your hands on it.
I would still recommend you to consult your doctor before purchasing it. ExtenZe, no doubt, has exceptionally desirable effects on male sexual performance, but consuming it along with other medicines could be dangerous.
So if you’re currently taking other drugs, I suggest not taking ExtenZe without talking to your doctor.
I hope you enjoyed this review and I hope it gave you the value that you were looking for. If you have any comments or questions to ask you can leave them below and I will be more than happy to engage with you as normal.
Scientifically backed and authentic
The science does confirm that the ingredients do work to help male enhancements.